AFC Championship Game

Orlando Rays

18-0...yea.

hope they lose in the super bowl.

\

dont hate on the best team ever. :elefant

They did it on steroids....

HGH is nothing like steroids, which Rodney got hurt with. They work completely different. Also, you rather see SD in there who have 2 players that have been caught with Steroids?

18-0...yea.

hope they lose in the super bowl.

\

dont hate on the best team ever. :elefant

They did it on steroids....

HGH is nothing like steroids, which Rodney got hurt with. They work completely different. Also, you rather see SD in there who have 2 players that have been caught with Steroids?

Yes, yes I would.

Fair enough, if you hate a team I can't argue with you.

Philip Rivers has confirmed his torn ACL, and is undergoing surgery. He's expected to be ready for training camp.

he played with a lot of guts, and got a lot more respect from his team than LT I think...

1) Maybe LT, as good as he is, was being saved for the Super Bowl. A little bit of the Marty Ball conservatism cropping up in Norv Turner? :mis2

2) Your icon FTW. :mischief

Philip Rivers has confirmed his torn ACL, and is undergoing surgery. He's expected to be ready for training camp.

he played with a lot of guts, and got a lot more respect from his team than LT I think...

1) Maybe LT, as good as he is, was being saved for the Super Bowl. A little bit of the Marty Ball conservatism cropping up in Norv Turner? :mis2

2) Your icon FTW. :mischief

if the marlins played football instead of the dolphins :D

LT was a coach's decision. Can't really blame him.

LT said it was his, but I can understand a QB with a hurt leg is different than a running back.