Where in the World is Bin Laden?

The_Godfather

Have you all heard of this yet? Morgan Spurlock of Super Size Me fame is coming out with this movie, premiering next week at the Sundance festival in which he scours the Middle East in search of Bin Laden. The rumor right now is that he found him. Probably publicity for the film, obviously, but how amazing would it be if he actually did?

This is a movie and I hope it doesn't turn into a Bull Pen thread, but wow. Here is a link to the story:

Rumors are flying that filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame may have done what the United States government has failed to do for the last six years ? find Osama bin Laden.

The speculation first began at the Berlin International Film Festival in February, where Spurlock showed a select group of potential buyers 15 minutes of footage from his new documentary, "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" The film follows Spurlock through the Middle East in his search for the elusive leader of al-Qaida. According to Slashfilm.com, The Weinstein Co. quickly snapped up the picture after seeing the clips.

Adding to the belief, Daniel Marracino, the film's director of photography, is quoted in Variety, saying of the movie, "We've definitely got the Holy Grail."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22115291/