Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For those who have the Marlins 2003 DVD

Featured Replies

hey everyone, i make promotional videos, and i was watching the marlins world series the other day. and on "game 3" theres an instrumental that would be perfect for my next project. but i have no idea what its called or who produced it. can someone help me out, again it was on the world series dvd "game 3".

Do you mean the song that plays for the first 15 seconds or the one after that, which plays for like a minute and a half?

Is it just normal classical music? If so, I know a lot, but don't own the DVD. If someone can post maybe a minute of it on youtube or something I might be able to help out.

I have the DVD, but rarely watch Game 3 as it was a loss. The next time I do watch the DVD, I will watch Game 3 and try and see if I know what song it is.

I have so many of those DVDs I was thinking of using half of them for skeet practice or something. If I think of it later today I'll pop one in and have the wife listen to it. She's the musical ear of our family.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.