Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvel Comics Poster w/hundreds of characters

Featured Replies

Only the dorkiest of dorks could name every single person on there. I think I see Cuba Gooding Jr. behind Thor and Colossus though.

Damn, I went through this once. I called my fiancee's cousin, who is a total lose...marvel historian. He was able to figure everyone out.

  • Author

Anybody know who that is kneeling in front of Nightcrawler with the rifle? That's the only person in front I don't recognize.

Anybody know who that is kneeling in front of Nightcrawler with the rifle? That's the only person in front I don't recognize.

 

Domino :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.