Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB.TV Question

Featured Replies

Sorry if this should be in the Media forum, but does anyone know if for MLB.TV subscriptions if you're blacked-out based on your credit card address or based on your MLB.com account address? I just bought the service mainly for Marlins' games, but I don't want to be denied Marlins' games if they determine black-outs based on where I'm being billed.

 

Thanks.

Sorry if this should be in the Media forum, but does anyone know if for MLB.TV subscriptions if you're blacked-out based on your credit card address or based on your MLB.com account address? I just bought the service mainly for Marlins' games, but I don't want to be denied Marlins' games if they determine black-outs based on where I'm being billed.

 

Thanks.

It's based on your IP address. Where you are billed to is inconsequential.

  • Author

Sorry if this should be in the Media forum, but does anyone know if for MLB.TV subscriptions if you're blacked-out based on your credit card address or based on your MLB.com account address? I just bought the service mainly for Marlins' games, but I don't want to be denied Marlins' games if they determine black-outs based on where I'm being billed.

 

Thanks.

It's based on your IP address. Where you are billed to is inconsequential.

 

Word, thanks Rab. Much appreciated.

I had one time where I was in a hotel in CT and it did not work, but here at school I get it and I'm billed to Florida, so it should work fine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.