Clue about Fidel Castro's Medical Status?

Bolivian president Evo Morales met Thursday with former Cuban leader Fidel Castro. In talking about his visit, Morales indicated that Castro appeared thin but remains lucid. Not that there really is much to this, but could this report of an increasingly thinning Castro be a sign of his current health condition or the direction thereof?

Link

Soon... Very soon.... Cubans will have a new holiday to celebrate for. Hopefully, as part of the celebration all bakeries will offer free Cuban Bread for the whole day. I'd be a happy Dominican. :D

I know what you mean. I'm Panamanian but I am looking forward to a weekend of Cuban BBQs.

Mmmm...Pork...

Soon... Very soon.... Cubans will have a new holiday to celebrate for. Hopefully, as part of the celebration all bakeries will offer free Cuban Bread for the whole day. I'd be a happy Dominican. :D

All of South Florida will come to a standstill for the entire day, if not days after that fateful announcement.