Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mets need to be sellers

Featured Replies

140Million of utter fail.

 

Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else. This roster is too old. Fire willie, fire omar, fire the entire coaching staff.

 

Season is officially over.

 

/rant.

 

F U Marlin Fans. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

  • Author

Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!

Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!

 

 

I wouldn't say "loving."

We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins.

 

Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board?

The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc.

Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off."

  • Author

Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!

 

 

I wouldn't say "loving."

We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins.

 

Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board?

The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc.

Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off."

 

The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board.

Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!

 

 

I wouldn't say "loving."

We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins.

 

Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board?

The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc.

Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off."

 

The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board.

 

 

I did kinda get the sarcasm...but you're not really gonna get any opinions, on here b/c a. We don't really watch the Mets every night (as you'd like to think), and b. Some of us, just don't care.

 

 

This type of post should probably be posted on the Mets board, where I'm sure Mets fans are more than ready to bash the team, just like you have. Or do you not like them?

 

Anyways, good luck the rest of the year.

  • Author

Lol. You guys know you're loving the Mets playing like sh*t. Seriously, everyone needs to be gone from this team. 2006 was our year and we let it slip by. Old hags need to go and we need youth for this damn team!

 

 

I wouldn't say "loving."

We don't talk about the Mets everyday, and I don't really think we have a "rival." Some people hate the Mets on here, but, in general, we just care about the Marlins.

 

Btw, why did you post this here? Don't the Mets have a board?

The "Major League Baseball section" is usually to discuss injuries, certain players, etc.

Not to tell us that another team needs to have a fire sale (opinion), and basically tell us all, to "F off."

 

The F part was some sarcasm but I guess you don't have the thickest skin. I post here because I like this message board.

 

 

I did kinda get the sarcasm...but you're not really gonna get any opinions, on here b/c a. We don't really watch the Mets every night (as you'd like to think), and b. Some of us, just don't care.

 

 

This type of post should probably be posted on the Mets board, where I'm sure Mets fans are more than ready to bash the team, just like you have. Or do you not like them?

 

Anyways, good luck the rest of the year.

 

Are you a real person? Seem too kind. :whistle

Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else.

 

If that's how you feel, we'll take Billy Wagner off your hands. :whistle

Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else.

 

If that's how you feel, we'll take Billy Wagner off your hands. :whistle

 

 

I can't stand Wagner...

Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else.

 

If that's how you feel, we'll take Billy Wagner off your hands. :whistle

 

 

I can't stand Wagner...

Not a fan of talent?

Keep Maine, Santana, Wright, Reyes, Beltran and sell everyone else.

 

If that's how you feel, we'll take Billy Wagner off your hands. :whistle

 

 

I can't stand Wagner...

 

Who cares, he's one of the best closers in the game and has been consistently great for many years.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.