July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. please don't, i want to see Anibal actually have a good start
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. please don't, i want to see Anibal actually have a good start I know :confused
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief It could look like she is taking her little brother. :wacko
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief It could look like she is taking her little brother. :wacko true, which also means she could hit him and nobody would care :mischief
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy hey rookie dont call me jewish hit the bricks junior lol
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief It could look like she is taking her little brother. :wacko true, which also means she could hit him and nobody would care :mischief hahaha love u 2 bro
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy hey rookie dont call me jewish hit the bricks junior lol dude, i am over 2 years older than u, u have no reason to call me junior
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief It could look like she is taking her little brother. :wacko yea but it deppends how tall she is im 5'9 if shes short i could look like her friend
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy hey rookie dont call me jewish hit the bricks junior lol dude, i am over 2 years older than u, u have no reason to call me junior ok but i cant call u old man cuz thats for rab
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy hey rookie dont call me jewish hit the bricks junior lol dude, i am over 2 years older than u, u have no reason to call me junior ok but i cant call u old man cuz thats for rab does that mean i get a senior discount? Saves me a ton of money at the movies
July 27, 200818 yr We are suppossed to be going to Tuesday's game vs. the muts but I'm nervousssssss. tell her ur sick or lost the tickects and take me takin a 12 year old looks kinda bad :mischief hey asshole im 13 congrats bar mitzvah boy hey rookie dont call me jewish hit the bricks junior lol dude, i am over 2 years older than u, u have no reason to call me junior ok but i cant call u old man cuz thats for rab does that mean i get a senior discount? Saves me a ton of money at the movies no u get a student dicount which saves u about 69 cents
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.