Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/21 - Marlins @ Giants - 3:45 PM

Featured Replies

HOW LUCKY they didn't cover 3rd! That was a LOUSY BUNT. All this time, HERMIDA STILL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BUNT. So, here we go, a SIMPLE THING, runner on 3rd, less than two outs. A SIMPLE THING that we have so much trouble with.

Shouldn't have had him bunt in the first place. Especially when we know he has trouble with it.

 

Let the kid bat!

 

 

its not counter productive at all, what are you talking about? its just that this team is bad with runners in scoring position and makes it look counter productive

I know some people don't like stats, but statistically, you are more likely to bring in the run with no outs and a guy on 2nd than with 1 out and a guy on 3rd.

 

but is it easier 2 get a hit in 3 at bats or a pop fly in 2?

Not sure, to tell you the truth, but you don't have 2 outs for that sac fly, you have one.

 

I'm just saying what happens. It's not about what I think is theoretically easier, it's about what happens when the games are actually played.

 

 

its not counter productive at all, what are you talking about? its just that this team is bad with runners in scoring position and makes it look counter productive

I know some people don't like stats, but statistically, you are more likely to bring in the run with no outs and a guy on 2nd than with 1 out and a guy on 3rd.

 

but is it easier 2 get a hit in 3 at bats or a pop fly in 2?

Not sure, to tell you the truth, but you don't have 2 outs for that sac fly, you have one.

 

I'm just saying what happens. It's not about what I think is theoretically easier, it's about what happens when the games are actually played.

that is true, my bad. but it is just a style you like to play the game with. many people have different opinions. but i just feel more comfortable trying to get a sac fly rather than trying to get a hit

that is true, my bad. but it is just a style you like to play the game with. many people have different opinions. but i just feel more comfortable trying to get a sac fly rather than trying to get a hit

I know, I get you. I used to be a sac bunt guy. Hell, I'll still pull it out in video games if it's a close game (only time I make management decisions), so I don't exactly practice as I preach.

 

But I just feel more comfortable letting guys try to bring in the run than to give away an out and give away a chance at bring it in.

any 1 else feel this game boring

Not at all.

 

 

Even though I swear day games usually seem like it.

  • Author

any 1 else feel this game boring

 

 

Yeah it is really boring(NOT) HAHA.

any 1 else feel this game boring

Not at all.

 

 

Even though I swear day games usually seem like it.

 

 

yea i tink because its a day game but theres been nothing really special since the Uggla homer

Now the breaks are GOING OUR WAY! We're gonna win this one, fellas.

game over.

 

 

WARNING, Kingzfan10 is a TROLL from the MLB board! It appears he has followed me over here. He's about 15 or 16 years old, likes to call EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him an IDIOT, even ladies, and has even THREATENED to kick guys' @sses, LOL! I'm telling you guys this so you know WHO HE IS AND WHY HE CAME HERE. He came here to continue being my OWN PERSONAL TROLL like he was on the MLB board. MOST GUYS on the MLB board have this punk on IGNORE. I made the mistake of cursing him out and I got banned from MLB. I'm just going to IGNORE HIM OVER ON THIS BOARD. I'm quite certain the MODS here will take care of him, lol. The mods at MLB are the worst.

Now the breaks are GOING OUR WAY! We're gonna win this one, fellas.

game over.

 

 

WARNING, Kingzfan10 is a TROLL from the MLB board! It appears he has followed me over here. He's about 15 or 16 years old, likes to call EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him an IDIOT, even ladies, and has even THREATENED to kick guys' @sses, LOL! I'm telling you guys this so you know WHO HE IS AND WHY HE CAME HERE. He came here to continue being my OWN PERSONAL TROLL like he was on the MLB board. MOST GUYS on the MLB board have this punk on IGNORE. I made the mistake of cursing him out and I got banned from MLB. I'm just going to IGNORE HIM OVER ON THIS BOARD. I'm quite certain the MODS here will take care of him, lol. The mods at MLB are the worst.

 

 

hahaha total ownage

 

hey and heads up not all teens are retarded well on this board im every age possible right Rab

Now the breaks are GOING OUR WAY! We're gonna win this one, fellas.

game over.

 

 

WARNING, Kingzfan10 is a TROLL from the MLB board! It appears he has followed me over here. He's about 15 or 16 years old, likes to call EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him an IDIOT, even ladies, and has even THREATENED to kick guys' @sses, LOL! I'm telling you guys this so you know WHO HE IS AND WHY HE CAME HERE. He came here to continue being my OWN PERSONAL TROLL like he was on the MLB board. MOST GUYS on the MLB board have this punk on IGNORE. I made the mistake of cursing him out and I got banned from MLB. I'm just going to IGNORE HIM OVER ON THIS BOARD. I'm quite certain the MODS here will take care of him, lol. The mods at MLB are the worst.

 

 

There are a ton of mods over here. In fact, a mod will be deleting your post in 3...2...1...

Now the breaks are GOING OUR WAY! We're gonna win this one, fellas.

game over.

 

 

WARNING, Kingzfan10 is a TROLL from the MLB board! It appears he has followed me over here. He's about 15 or 16 years old, likes to call EVERYONE who doesn't agree with him an IDIOT, even ladies, and has even THREATENED to kick guys' @sses, LOL! I'm telling you guys this so you know WHO HE IS AND WHY HE CAME HERE. He came here to continue being my OWN PERSONAL TROLL like he was on the MLB board. MOST GUYS on the MLB board have this punk on IGNORE. I made the mistake of cursing him out and I got banned from MLB. I'm just going to IGNORE HIM OVER ON THIS BOARD. I'm quite certain the MODS here will take care of him, lol. The mods at MLB are the worst.

 

 

There are a ton of mods over here. In fact, a mod will be deleting your post in 3...2...1...

 

 

EPIC FAIL LOL

wow, i feel insulted, i thought ligero was one of my brothers friends. that was extremely rude and i hope somebody bans you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.