Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quantum of Solace

Featured Replies

It's awesome, go see it.

 

Most importantly of all, they got rid of the damn Walther P99 and brought back the old school PPK.

You could tell this movie was affected by the writers' strike. I've never seen a Bond movie jump around to so many locations so fast. It's also officially the shortest Bond movie ever, at just over 100 minutes.

meh, i felt like this film could have been much better...but i definitely get the sense thats its leading to something real big for a bond movie

worst. bond. ever.

 

 

I think I might have missed the plot altogether, or maybe in a sense there was none.

 

I was not pleased. I would not go that far as to say that, but first off it was WAY too short, second off that was not James Bond at all. Daniel Craig does not look too much like Bond, so when he does not act like him either, its just not a Bond movie. Overall it was a good movie, but just not a good James Bond movie.

 

 

 

And if you are confused with the plot, watch a few Bond movies again. Quantum of Solace is an Ian Flemming novel, one of the movies actually based off of the books, and it is the only James Bond movie to be a sequel; it is a sequel of A View to A Kill.

You could tell this movie was affected by the writers' strike. I've never seen a Bond movie jump around to so many locations so fast. It's also officially the shortest Bond movie ever, at just over 100 minutes.

 

It was not. Its a book. Its actually a short story, and sorry before up there it is actually a sequel to A View to A Kill. If you have read the books before, (I have read some of them, Im completely unfamiliar in which the order goes though) its more clear. They had the attitude right and everything... they just lacked that... James Bond "umph". Most of the recent James Bond movies were not novels, thats why some of the Pierce Brosnan ones were crappy.

  • Author

worst. bond. ever.

 

 

I think I might have missed the plot altogether, or maybe in a sense there was none.

Thunderball is the worst bond ever.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.