Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Elevation Premier Jacket!

Featured Replies

It's that time of the year... stay warm and support your team with the Marlins Elevation Premier Jacket. Clean and gently used, from a smoke-free home. Size: Adult M (fits a regular size L/XL-shirt wearing person just fine)

 

Price:

 

$50.00 $45.00 shipped anywhere in the United States; $45.00 $40.00 if picked up in person.

 

If you live outside the US, ask me for a quote.

 

Will accept PayPal and money order. Cash is OK for local pick-up only.

 

POST HERE if interested, then wait for my PM. First come, first served.

 

Cheers!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

PRICE REDUCTION:

 

$45.00 shipped anywhere in the United States; $40.00 if picked up in person.

 

 

Folks, this jacket looks just like new -- barely used and clean! New ones go for over $100 dollars! The coldest part of the season is just ahead, so don't miss out! :cool

I'm not big into jackets, but if those cuffs on the sleeves... well, if they weren't like that... I'd probably take you up on this to match my new Hanley jersey

  • Author

I'm not big into jackets, but if those cuffs on the sleeves... well, if they weren't like that... I'd probably take you up on this to match my new Hanley jersey

You don't like tapered cuffs? Come on... they keep your arms warm. :mischief

  • 2 weeks later...

As someone who owns this jacket, Beetle should be FIGHTING people off with a stick.

its too warm down here for that jacket.

 

Yeah, it really is. I was gonna say it first but I didn't want to come off as someone who is trying to dissuade people from buying the jacket. It really is a nice jacket, though.

I'm not big into jackets, but if those cuffs on the sleeves... well, if they weren't like that... I'd probably take you up on this to match my new Hanley jersey

 

 

Hhahahaha same i love Christmas

 

Jacket looks nice though too bad it dosent get that cold down here

  • Author

Mr. Benched, your PM was received and replied to. Sale is pending.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.