Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Season Ticker Holder Party

Featured Replies

So, I went with my father in law to the season ticket holder party. It was held across the street from the Diplomat Hotel. Notables attending were, Beinfest, Samson, Dawson, Andino, Hutton. I won a Hanley Ramirez autographed batting helmet. Good times, small venue, ok foods.

So, I went with my father in law to the season ticket holder party. It was held across the street from the Diplomat Hotel. Notables attending were, Beinfest, Samson, Dawson, Andino, Hutton. I won a Hanley Ramirez autographed batting helmet. Good times, small venue, ok foods.

 

Some you forgot. Fredi, Gaby, Volstad, Michael Hill, Coyote, and Rich. There were some others (FO types) as well that aren't as well known Well attended by the FO and players for this time of year. All but Hawk were very open and ready to chat. He seemed a bit off his norm for some reason. Usually I talk to him for quite some time. Last night it just seemed like he didn't really want to be there. Fredi, Samson, THut, and Rich all stopped by our booth during the evening for some good chat. I was really impressed with the openness and friendliness of Andino and Gaby. Both very polite, well spoken, and well mannered young men that seemed genuinely thrilled to be a part of it. And when I said something to Admin like, "Sorry, but I gotta ask about Joe Nelson", the guy wouldn't stop talking. LOL

It was also the first time that I remember where we recieved our season ticket holder gift at the party. Usually it is sent out. Guess those that didn't attend will get theirs FedExed.

What was Beinfest's response to the non-tendering of Joe Nelson?

What was Beinfests response to the non-tendering of Joe Nelson?

I would like to know as well.

 

I put it on the Nelson thread and am far too lazy to rewrite it all.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.