January 1, 200917 yr Anyone else looking forward to the game tomorrow? The Red Wings and Blackhawks playing outdoors at Wrigley Field (1:00 pm on NBC). Hopefully this year's Winter Classic will be as entertaining as last year's game was.
January 1, 200917 yr ^best thing in the NHL. The winter classic is exciting and I love the rotation. It really is exciting.
January 1, 200917 yr No doubt it's the best game all year in the NHL, I just wish they would make it on another day where it's not on at the same time as all of the bowls.
January 1, 200917 yr No doubt it's the best game all year in the NHL, I just wish they would make it on another day where it's not on at the same time as all of the bowls. they should also make the nhl allstar game outdoors. So 2 games a year will be well worth.
January 1, 200917 yr No doubt it's the best game all year in the NHL, I just wish they would make it on another day where it's not on at the same time as all of the bowls. they should also make the nhl allstar game outdoors. So 2 games a year will be well worth. I don't know. Don't forget the all-star game comes with the all the skills competitions, etc. Those would be pretty hard to do outdoors.
January 1, 200917 yr LOL, the best day in the NHL? Why? B/c the American media makes it seem that way? Watch some playoff hockey. In terms of excitement...not too many things live up to playoff hockey. Just watch a game...ONE game. A lot of people who say they don't even like the NHL are ignorant. I used to be one of those people too when I was very young. Don't just listen to ESPN all day and hear them criticize the sport. It's an awesome sport...probably the most difficult to play.
January 1, 200917 yr LOL, the best day in the NHL? Why? B/c the American media makes it seem that way? Watch some playoff hockey. In terms of excitement...not too many things live up to playoff hockey. Just watch a game...ONE game. A lot of people who say they don't even like the NHL are ignorant. I used to be one of those people too when I was very young. Don't just listen to ESPN all day and hear them criticize the sport. It's an awesome sport...probably the most difficult to play. I talk about hte NHL all the time and no one said it is better than playoff hockey, for a 1 game thing it is one of the most 1 game exciting things. Playoff hockey as a whole is good, but come on. The winter class is fun to watch.
January 1, 200917 yr LOL, the best day in the NHL? Why? B/c the American media makes it seem that way? Watch some playoff hockey. In terms of excitement...not too many things live up to playoff hockey. Just watch a game...ONE game. A lot of people who say they don't even like the NHL are ignorant. I used to be one of those people too when I was very young. Don't just listen to ESPN all day and hear them criticize the sport. It's an awesome sport...probably the most difficult to play. I talk about hte NHL all the time and no one said it is better than playoff hockey, for a 1 game thing it is one of the most 1 game exciting things. Playoff hockey as a whole is good, but come on. The winter class is fun to watch. It is. Then again, I think hockey is fun to watch, period. I don't think the winter classic beats anything playoff hockey has to offer, though. The winter classic is like any regular season game...except there's more hype (b/c it's basically the only time the American media pays attention to hockey) and it's played outside.
January 2, 200917 yr Any early candidates for the location of the 2010 Winter Classic? An article on espn said the new yankee stadium. They original plans were to have this years game at the old yankee stadium, but it didnt work out.
January 2, 200917 yr Any early candidates for the location of the 2010 Winter Classic? An article on espn said the new yankee stadium. They original plans were to have this years game at the old yankee stadium, but it didnt work out. Also heard maybe Gillette or Fenway. Looking to get a Bruins vs. Toronto/Montreal/NY Rangers game. Maybe they look to NYS and do a Boston/NY game. Especially if both teams finish with a good season it might be the best draw.
January 2, 200917 yr Any early candidates for the location of the 2010 Winter Classic? An article on espn said the new yankee stadium. They original plans were to have this years game at the old yankee stadium, but it didnt work out. Id've been there if they held it at Yankee Though anything we are hearing right now is just speculation.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.