Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Pitch, Hit & Run

Featured Replies

I am happy to announce that we are hosting a local competition as a part of MLB Pitch, Hit & Run.

 

This competition is open to boys and girls 7-14 and it's free. So if anyone on here has a little league team, or is on one and is interested in participating, let me know!

 

Here's a flyer so you guys can get more info.

On a more related note, this is something I wish I'd gotten to do when I was younger

This.

 

Maybe there is room for a couple tall 14 year olds?

On a more related note, this is something I wish I'd gotten to do when I was younger

This.

 

Maybe there is room for a couple tall 14 year olds?

 

:lol

 

the pair of 14 year olds that drive themselves might draw some attention

  • Author

Whoops typo. :arms

 

I know we don't have many 14 & under people on here anymore, but maybe someone will be interested!

Snap im so doing this but wheres this Park at Coral Way?

I Need a City?

 

Oh and are you eligable if your not in a little league beacue i play for my High School lol

  • Author

Um, it's in Miami. Right off the Palmetto on Coral Way.

 

you don't have to be on a little league team, just 14 and under.

Um, it's in Miami. Right off the Palmetto on Coral Way.

 

you don't have to be on a little league team, just 14 and under.

 

Rabb and I are still trying to find a loophole on that one... like... 14 according to what calendar... can we use Dog Years?

Um, it's in Miami. Right off the Palmetto on Coral Way.

 

you don't have to be on a little league team, just 14 and under.

 

Rabb and I are still trying to find a loophole on that one... like... 14 according to what calendar... can we use Dog Years?

Dog years go faster.

 

 

Oh, I know! What if we are born-again Christians who become born-again less than 14 years ago!

Um, it's in Miami. Right off the Palmetto on Coral Way.

 

you don't have to be on a little league team, just 14 and under.

 

Rabb and I are still trying to find a loophole on that one... like... 14 according to what calendar... can we use Dog Years?

Dog years go faster.

 

 

Oh, I know! What if we are born-again Christians who become born-again less than 14 years ago!

 

Good, but we also need a backup plan just in case they don't recognize religions for some reason

Um, it's in Miami. Right off the Palmetto on Coral Way.

 

you don't have to be on a little league team, just 14 and under.

 

Rabb and I are still trying to find a loophole on that one... like... 14 according to what calendar... can we use Dog Years?

Dog years go faster.

 

 

Oh, I know! What if we are born-again Christians who become born-again less than 14 years ago!

 

If you're Jewish, you're life doesn't "start" until your a Bar-Mitzvah, AKA 13 years old usually.

Or some religions feel that your life doesn't begin until your married?

P.S. Does that make me a fetus? Or unborn? If yes to the second, can I become undead at some point? Sweeeeeet.

Dog years go faster.

 

 

No, I meant we divide our actual ages by 4... it's foolproof

 

Your 19 divide by 4 = 4.75 or 4 Rab is 21 or 22 i forget which would make him 5 or 6

Ages 7-14 DUMBASS

Dog years go faster.

 

 

No, I meant we divide our actual ages by 4... it's foolproof

 

Your 19 divide by 4 = 4.75 or 4 Rab is 21 or 22 i forget which would make him 5 or 6

Ages 7-14 DUMBASS

 

Alright... so we'll just wait a couple years... better than nothing

Or you can come as my long lost twin Juan Pablo

wait how tall are you exactly

 

I think Rabb and I are both between 5'10 and 6'... could be wrong...

 

We could say I'm wearing my "lucky elevator cleats"

Im 5'8 and my cleats give me a inch or 2 so we should be good just make sure you guys shave real good and wear tag instead of BK cologne or Rabs favorite Sex Panther

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.