Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most ridiculous thing in the world

Featured Replies

this is ridiculously scary and idk why anyone would want to do this...

The same reason they do rock climbing, base jumping, bungee jumping, double back flips on motocross bikes...The thrill, the rush, a wild sense of reward when they accomplish it.

Plus the views looked great.

Man was not meant to hike. Perspiration stinks. Man was not meant to stink.

this is ridiculously scary and idk why anyone would want to do this...

 

 

 

 

The scary part is thinking about the guys who built that!

I have it on good authority that this video was of El Caminito del Rey.

I hike and I rock climb and there's definitely a rush to being high up on a ledge with the whole world beneath you but that was pretty dicey, especially tiptoeing those rails while filming his feet.

  • Author

I hike and I rock climb and there's definitely a rush to being high up on a ledge with the whole world beneath you but that was pretty dicey, especially tiptoeing those rails while filming his feet.

 

even if he was latched up on the wall, and he slipped and fell its not like it would be a pleasant thing.

  • Author

^thats scary, but I feel like its less scary because you have to have a few different skills to do that. This hike is basically for anyone who dares. The ski-jump I would never think of doing because I don't ski, I don't base jump and I don't do whatever else they were doing in the video. The other one seems more possible to do so makes me feel a little more sick about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.