Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This was when I became a baseball (Marlins) fan.

Featured Replies

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=231014116

 

Then I thought Marlins was a really cool name (unlike most of baseball's retarded names)... loved the teal (reminded me of the beach, relaxation, fun in the sun)... and am a fan of the State of Florida. Plus, I've never been a fan of teams like the Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox, Lakers, Cowboys where everyone in the world is like "OMG they da best! LOLz! How can ya not love'em!" So I got into the fan outrage during that special inning during this playoff game, and started following the Marlins ever since!

 

While I was reading that recap, I enjoyed playing this song in the background.

:thumbup :D

I know who Andy Bernard is, but I don't get why he was reference here.

 

 

 

 

Also, fun fact: Ed Helms who plays Bernard is actually the cousin of our very own Wes Helms.

I know who Andy Bernard is, but I don't get why he was reference here.

 

 

 

 

Also, fun fact: Ed Helms who plays Bernard is actually the cousin of our very own Wes Helms.

 

 

That's very cool about Ed Helms.

 

Maybe because Andy has anger management issues, and so did those Cubs fans?

 

FTR I want to see Andy + Oscar as a couple - that'd be hilarious and perfect.

I know who Andy Bernard is, but I don't get why he was reference here.

 

 

 

 

Also, fun fact: Ed Helms who plays Bernard is actually the cousin of our very own Wes Helms.

 

 

That's very cool about Ed Helms.

 

Maybe because Andy has anger management issues, and so did those Cubs fans?

 

FTR I want to see Andy + Oscar as a couple - that'd be hilarious and perfect.

 

I think the "wing man" episode is the closest we'll come to seeing them as a couple.

 

I don't understand the reference either, unless he's trying to say that the voice in the video sounds like Andy when he sings?

I know who Andy Bernard is, but I don't get why he was reference here.

 

 

 

 

Also, fun fact: Ed Helms who plays Bernard is actually the cousin of our very own Wes Helms.

 

 

 

 

FTR I want to see Andy + Oscar as a couple - that'd be hilarious and perfect.

 

Oscar did seem to get upset when Andy mentioned he liked that girl last week. He just said...I have to go to my desk and walked away. :lol I could see it.

 

Count me in as not getting the Andy reference either, btw.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.