February 8, 200917 yr A minor league deal for half a million dollars. Seriously, this does sound like something the Marlins could have done. A very good price and no risk. Oh well.
February 8, 200917 yr A minor league deal for half a million dollars. Seriously, this does sound like something the Marlins could have done. A very good price and no risk. Oh well. Texas is much more-so a hitter's park than DS. Boras and Jones (probably and more than likely) saw Texas as a great opportunity to recover some offensive prowess while getting himself into better playing shape.
February 8, 200917 yr A minor league deal for half a million dollars. Seriously, this does sound like something the Marlins could have done. A very good price and no risk. Oh well. Texas is much more-so a hitter's park than DS. Boras and Jones (probably and more than likely) saw Texas as a great opportunity to recover some offensive prowess while getting himself into better playing shape. Bah, beat me to it.
February 8, 200917 yr surprised he decided on the ML deal. I guess Texas is a decent fit for him. I am sure a lot of teams would of taken a ML deal on him though.
February 8, 200917 yr surprised he decided on the ML deal. I guess Texas is a decent fit for him. I am sure a lot of teams would of taken a ML deal on him though. After losing Milton Bradley, I think they needed a CF/OF/DH guy and this is low risk/high reward
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.