Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To all those going to show support this morning and afternoon:

Featured Replies

Be loud, be proud, and show those commissioners that baseball belongs in Miami. I wish I could make it down from Tampa today but I just couldn't get off work. Make sure the LET'S GO MARLINS chants are loud and overpowering. WE CAN'T LET THIS TEAM MOVE.

 

So to all of you, I say good luck Let's get the job done, guys. BRING THE MARLINS HOME!

HUA! Wish I could be there too, but I'm on the opposite side of the country, which sucks, by the way.

i feel bad for all people that want to county meeting see it get cancel

I was there, and it sucked. Me and my bro even got interviewed by GenTV about it right before we left for the bathroom to come back and hear the bad news.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.