February 19, 200917 yr http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/acc/sp...ccteamskeds.pdf I would not be shocked if UM started the season 0-4. (I dont think they will)
February 19, 200917 yr http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/acc/sp...ccteamskeds.pdf I would not be shocked if UM started the season 0-4. (I dont think they will) I think they will.
February 19, 200917 yr after taking a hard look at the schedule. I see the canes going 6-6, 7-5 at best. And i wouldnt be suprised if they went 0-4 to start off the season, at best 2-2. those first four games are real tough. Got a feeling its going to be a long season for Canes fanes And if the canes do go 0-4, get ready for those FIRE RANDY!!! threads.
February 19, 200917 yr Author after taking a hard look at the schedule. I see the canes going 6-6, 7-5 at best. And i wouldnt be suprised if they went 0-4 to start off the season, at best 2-2. those first four games are real tough. Got a feeling its going to be a long season for Canes fanes And if the canes do go 0-4, get ready for those FIRE RANDY!!! threads. I dont think so. Admin Coker set this team back 10 years. Shannon is doing a great job recruiting. They'll give him atleast two more seasons (2009 and 2010) to turn the program around.
February 20, 200917 yr http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/acc/sp...ccteamskeds.pdf I would not be shocked if UM started the season 0-4. (I dont think they will) I think they will. Doubt it, first game is vs FSU thats a win :whistle :thumbup :cool
February 20, 200917 yr after taking a hard look at the schedule. I see the canes going 6-6, 7-5 at best. And i wouldnt be suprised if they went 0-4 to start off the season, at best 2-2. those first four games are real tough. Got a feeling its going to be a long season for Canes fanes And if the canes do go 0-4, get ready for those FIRE RANDY!!! threads. I dont think so. Admin Coker set this team back 10 years. Shannon is doing a great job recruiting. They'll give him atleast two more seasons (2009 and 2010) to turn the program around. Saban, Tressel, Carroll, Miles, Meyer and the like are great recruiters. Shannon as a recruiter is way behind the true great recruiters. The local media is so full of crap about Shannon's recruiting prowress. I agree he gets two more years.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.