May 27, 200917 yr and an empty roster spot, is it far fetched that the fish make a change tonight through outside means? Isn't that the M.O. of teams. I.E. the day off gives them time for physicals and travel. Whats everyone else think?
May 27, 200917 yr I'd be really surprised if we made a move outside the organization. But it's possible I guess.
May 27, 200917 yr I was kind of thinking this too, with the delayed announcement. Then again, it may just be someone uninspiring coming up from the minors so they won't make a big deal out of it. I guess we'll see, it'll be a much more telling sign if any of our regular starters (majors and minors) aren't playing today. (assuming there is no announcement up to game time)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.