June 22, 200917 yr Beltran was placed on the DL(reported by ESPN). Poor Mets fans, they have the worst luck this year. NOT! They are heading down hill fast.
June 22, 200917 yr This is good for us as they'll probably fall farther down in the division but i feel bad for Beltran especially if he ends up missing the All Star Game, he's one of the nicer players on the Mets as i met him and played catch with him in Puerto Rico 2 years ago.
June 25, 200917 yr Poor Mets fan is right, its not like Beltran gives a shi*. I don't understand the stereotype that he doesn't give a shi*t. I also don't think he lacks grit.
June 25, 200917 yr Poor Mets fan is right, its not like Beltran gives a shi*. I don't understand the stereotype that he doesn't give a shi*t. I also don't think he lacks grit. I've seen him in CF jog at way too many doubled in the gap that turn into triples. Not sliding at home plate. Running half ass on doubles down the line with two outs on first base, ect ect. I'm not alone here there are plenty of Mets fans who feel me on this.
June 26, 200917 yr I know many Mets fans don't like him for his supposed lack of grit and blue collarness and all that stuff.
June 26, 200917 yr I know many Mets fans don't like him for his supposed lack of grit and blue collarness and all that stuff. It's because he gets manicures.
June 26, 200917 yr Yeah, the best defensive center fielder in baseball jogs. Imagine if he ran!!! NOW I KNOW WHY THEY ARE SO MAD!!!!
June 26, 200917 yr I know many Mets fans don't like him for his supposed lack of grit and blue collarness and all that stuff. Irrational Mets fans. Many of us appreciate Beltran, the issue is and always will be that when he was signed we thought we were getting our "Derek Jeter" type leader and Beltran clearly isn't. Beltran is a fantastic player, probably the best position player on the team.
June 28, 200917 yr Yeah, the best defensive center fielder in baseball jogs. Imagine if he ran!!! NOW I KNOW WHY THEY ARE SO MAD!!!! It's the little plays i mentioned. He'd have a job for a week if he went 80% after fly balls. Have you not seen Beltran or something?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.