Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

B1az3

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by B1az3

  1. @FishFan95 Look at what Yidi’s instagram profile read before the list was released earlier today. ? Credit goes to Fish Stripes : https://www.fishstripes.com/2019/5/8/18537446/mlb-international-free-agency-marlins-linked-to-2019-20-top-prospects-jose-salas-junior-sanchez [ATTACH]2959._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  2. I’m looking forward to seeing Pablo breaking out of his funk.
  3. I guess they are using more of the ivy throughout the stadium and not just in center field. [ATTACH]2810._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  4. This would be a more accurate angle of the batter’s eye. I don’t see a problem here...move on. [ATTACH]2798._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  5. [MEDIA=twitter]1110967717316739072[/MEDIA]
  6. Also, it wouldn’t be so bad to have him as a “opener” from time to time.
  7. First, they should start him off as a long reliever and go from there. Like @SonOfJack said, I wouldn’t gamble bringing him in with a one run lead.
  8. Alcantara could get sent down for Smith.
  9. @SonOfJackYes sir, I been wanting FOX to do a show like this for a long time. They did a good job showcasing Harrison and Diaz, their superstar personality/character was evident. Mattingly had a great line about Harrison, i don’t rember the exact words but something like “Most guys talk a big game but they know it’s empty inside, but when Harrison talks, you know it’s real.” Im looking forward to continue watching the series. I believe Nick Neidert and Conner Scott are next.
  10. Jeter is so cheap he didnt care to change the dumbbells logo. #FuckJeter [ATTACH]2772._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  11. Based on this tweet from MLB Pipeline the Marlins have the third worst farm system. [MEDIA=twitter]1098362225511882752[/MEDIA]
  12. [ATTACH]2720._xfImport[/ATTACH]
  13. Lol that’s funny, I was thinking about this move on the weekend. I believe this is just to get Posada familiarized with all the players throughout the organization and then hand him the coaching position after the 2019 season.
  14. [MEDIA=twitter]1094338461614698496[/MEDIA]
  15. [MEDIA=twitter]1094339105767522304[/MEDIA]
  16. Can anyone post a side by side picture? Previous Billy’s to current.
  17. Doesn’t surprise me, they definitely changed the face to a more kid’s toy look and we all know the Marlins are trying to make the park more kid appealing.
  18. I’m “ok” with it. The first picture posted doesn’t do the new Billy any justice.
  19. [MEDIA=twitter]1094298515742830593[/MEDIA]
  20. I would be happy even if half of them figure it out.
  21. I don’t think many people have noticed how many flame throwers we are stockpiling... Sixto, Guzman, Alcantara, Cabrera, Fernandez, Ferrell, Milbrath, Guerrero, Holloway, Brice, Brigham, Keller, Kinley, Urena, Steckenrider ? ???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.