Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/23 Marlins @ Braves

Featured Replies

Herms...you are a truly worthless ballplayer.

 

Apparently you haven't been watching games this month.

 

Why weren't you saying this last night or the night before when Hermida went 2-3?

 

Let me guess, the blind squirrel finds a nut joke?

 

Pathetic.

 

Ouch. To an offhand remark I was hardly serious about. ;)

 

And I haven't watched a game since Tuesday.

Herms...you are a truly worthless ballplayer.

 

Apparently you haven't been watching games this month.

 

Why weren't you saying this last night or the night before when Hermida went 2-3?

 

Let me guess, the blind squirrel finds a nut joke?

 

Pathetic.

 

So because he goes 2-3 in a loss makes him worthy of being in the Majors?

 

Herm is the worst out feilder we have bar-none. I'd rather have Boni out there the Herm, and I've got no love for Boni.

 

I feel like I know this kid.

Hey do you go to JFK?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.