Everything posted by Adrenaline
- 8/14 Phillies vs Marlins
-
Hayes to AAA, Brantly selected
WOO! im stoked!
-
Let's talk Ruggiano
I think of italian pasta when I hear his name.
-
Carlos Lee Has Spoken To Marlins About 2013 Return
I actually like this.
-
8/4 Post Game
Top five draft pick here we come!
- 8/4 Post Game
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Ahh f***.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
GORKYS YHE GOAT. CALLED IT
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Bro, im so lost. I still think were up by two :|
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
I cant even grasp what has transpired. What in the titty is this.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Did this just really happen?
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
HOLY sh*t
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Wow. Thanks, bro. Means a lot.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
OH WTF HE DIDNT TOUCH HOME
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
FUUUUUUUUARRRRRRKKKKK BUCK
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
sh*t just got real.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
LOLZ IN B4 it haunts us
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Wow, Heath's definitely improved. When do we get to see Nick green?
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Im starting to like Lee
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
REYES 23!!
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Damn.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Corky didn't do sh*t. He basically hit into a double play but the relay to first was luckily airmailed. Dat speed pressure, bro.
-
8/4/12 Marlins @ Nationals 7:05
Lolz Gorkys coming through with RISP. BUCK HITTING .300 in last 12 at bats!
-
8/3 Post Game 2
This start proved Johnson TROLLED the scouts with his performance against SD. He pitched like sh*t on purpose to stay with team. Johnson gonna pitch like Ace rest of season....your loss Texas...looks like Dempster sucks in AL. Boo YEAH. LOL. Ep.5"Controversy in South" Beach
-
Hanley, Choate to LA for Eovaldi, McGough
Jon Heyman tweeted that a scout said Eovaldi is not ready for the big leagues and might be a reliever. Um no. He is raw but I love how Heyman tweets that right after his bad start. Doesn't say anything when he won last week. The swollen penis heads around here over eovaldi are a sure sign that this team has very little for fans to look forward to. He's decent. Not a sure thing. I'm going to swallow my pride and agree with you.