Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/3 Post Game 2

Featured Replies

I need a gif of Reyes sneak running after scoring in the 8th.

been wondering when Cox would start at AA, haven't seen him in the lineup yet...

 

Could try Cogs at 2B finally, yeah lol. I don't think there's anyone left on the 40-man.

 

 

 

 

 

But what a great night from JJ and Reyes. :thumbup

Realistically, we can still go with Solano at 2B, Dobbs at 3B, Cousins in LF, and Gorkys in CF assuming Ruggiano and Petersen are hurt, as well. We have so many options that I think we're officially da coolest.

Bonifacio diagnosed with sprained left thumb. Ozzie says, "I dont think he'll come back this year.'' #Marlins -- joe capozzi (@joecapMARLINS)

Ozzie saying even when Stanton is back he won't be playing everyday. I am OK with this.

Whay happened to Boni. I missed it.

It's not the same thung he just got back from is it?

 

 

I think it is, yes.

Whay happened to Boni. I missed it.

It's not the same thung he just got back from is it?

 

 

I think it is, yes.

 

 

Was it fielding or or on the base path?. If it was on the bases why the f*** was he not wearing a guard.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.