Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adrenaline

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Adrenaline

  1. Ken Rosenthal �@Ken_Rosenthal #Diamondbacks execs meeting behind closed doors at hotel in LA. Reported earlier they want to get elite SP. Now they need to counter LA, SF. Expand Reply Retweet Favorite Woah, I just realized the D'backs are 3.5 games back of first in the West. sh*t's about to get real.
  2. Marlins conference room... Samson: OK guys we've made a huge mistake. Everyone decided 2012 was going to be the year they would suck. What do we do now? Beinfest: Lets make trades with Detroit. It always works. Loria: f*** you. Beinfest: ahahahah jk guys...no but seriously I have an offer and it makes sense. Loria: is everyone in the room in agreement? ::silence:: Beinfest: Yyyyyyessssssssss...? Loria: OK lets do it. Samson: OK guys lets figure out how we can move some of this payroll. Everyone is expensive and I need more lululemon gear. Beinfest: The dodgers want Hanley and Choate. Loria: No. Beinfest: Come on bro. When was the last time I made a sh*tty move? Hill: Rememb... Beinfest: STFU you are a placeholder. Our scouts say eovaldi and these other guys are going to be as good as hermida, maybin, miller, gaby, lomo, webb, dunn, dominguez, heesopchoi, mike jacobs, etc should have been, except this time they will be good. Pinky promise. ::samson holds out pinky:: Loria: Whatever. f*** it. Samson: OK guys we still need more payroll moved. Lets focus on moving expensive, and extremely sh*tty players that no one wants. Loria: Bell? Room: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Beinfest: Even Placeholder Hill knows he can't be moved. Loria: So then...Buck? Room: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Beinfest: For f***s sake Jeff. Loria: What do you want me to say? JJ? Beinfest: NOW there is an idea. Since I can't put together a winning team I have a great idea. Lets move our only young and dependable starter for prospects. Loria: wait wait wait. Why does this sound familiar? Didn't we do something like this once where we traded someone for prospects and it didn't work or something? Beinfest: What? Who? Where? oh look an ant...what I'm saying is JJ can get us a ton of future stars that will cost peanuts! Then all I have to do is sign a couple FA players in 4 years and we can make another run at it. I know how we can do this too. I saw some video about making deals and I know how to always win! Hill: How? ::confusing stare from everyone because he talked:: Beinfest: stfu, but basically they come in and say "I have these awesome prospects about to come up to the majors. all will be major impact players. make me an offer." Then I go "best I can do is nolasco" Then they look at me like im crazy. I say some sh*t like they will sit on the shelf for a long time in the minors, I dont know if they are legit or not. Some crap. I tell them I will bring in my expert and see whats up. So the expert will come in and say "actually these guys are pretty good. hard to find. probably worth a cliff lee in his prime rental + bp help." Then I ask them what they really want. They say three team deal. cliff lee and bp help. HERE IS THE BEST PART. I laugh and say f*** you. Best I can do is nolasco and bell but we pay 1/2 his contract. They are like come on you can do better. Then I come back and say " ok ok ok best I can do is JJ straight up." The will accept and we rob them blind. Samson: Thats not a training video thats pawn stars staring Richard Harrison, Richard Benjamin Harrison, Richard Corey Harrison, and Austin Russell. The show takes place in their pawn shop set in Las Vegas. The plot of the show is... Loria: Stfu with your movie and show crap. No one gives a f***. Angels in the Outfield is better than all that sh*t you watch, assclown. Back to the JJ trade. Beinfest: Yeah basically we will only trade him if a team overpays by a wide margin. Hill: Don't we have a huge hole at 3b? We need to fill it. Beinfest: Nah bro. Corner production is not important in baseball lol Samson: OK WELL we have 3 hours so lets do something here. Call in lomo show he can show me whats happening on twitter. Need that info. Beinfest: He can't make it. We f***ed up his knee and the elevator is out. Can't walk up stairs. Oh and I'm thinking about signing a one year rental at 1b and putting lomo back in lf. Sound good? Hill: wtf... to be continued... im bored and sick @ home Reps
  3. Giants acquired Pence, woo.
  4. BUCK FOR UPTON STRAIGHT UP Who would even want Buck to begin with?
  5. Dodgers acquired Victorino, wooo.
  6. Yea, i'm going to assume they're going to call Gaby up.
  7. The Marlins are trying to unload first baseman Carlos Lee, tweets Danny Knobler of CBS Sports. At this stage in his career, Lee is a low-power 36-year-old with little defensive value, so teams might view him as a right-handed bench bat. The Marlins added Lee earlier this month, with the Astros paying most of his $18.5MM salary.
  8. If the reports of Arizona desperately looking for an Ace are true, you've gotta think they're going after JJ with so much competition for the other starters.
  9. The Tigers are seeking a middle-of-the-order hitter in the wake of discouraging news on Victor Martinez's recovery from knee surgery, writes Danny Knobler of CBS Sports. Martinez is said to be 50-50 to return this year, so the Tigers are "looking hard" for another bat. Lee!
  10. Life would have been so much better if we could have somehow gotten Castellanos from Detroit. So much better.
  11. AND I FINALLY WOKE UP TO..........nothing.
  12. I'm outta here, I hope I wake up to a Marlins trade. If not, at least some fun interesting ones. Gonna go sleep with my JJ bobblehead next to me. Peace
  13. The Hanley deal went down around 2:30...so we got roughly an hour tonight folks Speaking of Dodgers, well sorta, they just got Brandon League... Solid Acquisition.
  14. Yup, any moment now.
  15. Hanley 0/4 tonight with a K :laughpurple it was bound to happen. At home or away?
  16. Trade him back to the Astros for homemade Tacos. Hot.Mexico.International. Edit: Texas =/= Mexico. I'm tired, man.
  17. I just made a twitter can someone make a list of people I should follow thanks For today: Heyman, Capozzi, Frisaro, Olney, Rodriguez, Gammons After the deadline: Lil Jose
  18. The Marlins are begging teams to take Carlos Lee off their hands, Bob Nightengale of USA Today reports (on Twitter). LOL.
  19. I know he's a free agent in 2014.
  20. Miami Marlins Trade Deadline Watch Party has begun.
  21. Bell traded......... You've toyed with my hopes for the last time.
  22. Travis Snider just got traded to an unkown team. A 24 year old left fielder. Shot at the dark: maybe he's a piece of a JJ deal? Just trying to keep this thread interesting.. EDIT: false alarm, he's going to the pirates.
  23. POSTED IN JJ THREAD
  24. In other news, we're on track for the 10th overall draft pick. Meh.
  25. We don't need Profar. We have enough efficient man power to handle 2B for playoff contention. Third base, CF, and SP are different stories. JJ for Olt, Perez, and Martin: That sounds like a fair deal to me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.