Everything posted by Adrenaline
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Of course.
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
HOLY CRAP 12 3 LAA in the 6th!
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
I'm following the Tex Vs LA angels more than anything and angels just broke it open Rangers, trade for JJ dammit. I'm following the Tex Vs LA angels more than anything and angels just broke it open Rangers, trade for JJ dammit. Seriously? Tempted to change channels and jusy gameday this game..
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
We're going to go 0-11 in our next 10. Makes no sense but nothing makes sense anymore. Back to dreaming.
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Well sh*t.
-
JJ Rumors
Let this thread die.
-
JJ Rumors
Johnson Buherle Turner Some guy Eovaldi DEAL WITH IT.
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
I remember that time we were competitive. Good times.
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
LOLZ. yup. called it. :pctoss
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Am I the only one who feels like sh*t is going to get real in the immediate future?
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
:| at least we scored.
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
This has the making of a meh game.
-
JJ Rumors
really? we're still talking about JJ going to the Rangers? why not bring up the chances of the Marlins singing Prince Fielder In 22hrs the only thing that will be relevant will be Mike's comic relief.
-
JJ Rumors
Philadelphia's discussions with Texas about Lee have all but ended, according to ESPN.com's Jayson Stark (via Buster Olney on Twitter). A trade sending Lee back to Texas is "not going to happen," Stark reports (on Twitter). Such a trade would be complicated and may be easier to complete during the offseason. Well that takes care of a possibility that was not quite possible for the Rangers. Shields Lee Greinke JJ Becket(not really but okay) Hamels Ogando to Rotation Plus Reliever
-
Big Z to Bullpen, Leblanc to start
So this means we're keeping Big Z right?
-
7/30 Miami Marlins vs Atlanta Braves
Tonight, we win.
-
JJ Rumors
For what it's worth, I'm hearing Texas is offering Olt for Cliff Lee. Seems they want him a lot more than JJ. Just a rumor at this point. That hole in 3B just keeps getting bigger by the hour.
-
JJ Rumors
I'm going to throw something out of the blue and just point out that JJ's struggles from the yesterday could be because he was trying to do too much in front of all the scouts along with the idea that he could be dealt. True, players can say that they aren't affected by rumors, but we're all human. Considering that he didn't completely blow the game (still got through 5.0IP, 2 runs (1ER that scored from two out walk with the other run being scored through an error) and the only reason why his pitch count was so high was because he got into full counts often trying to get that "perfect pitch", I believe that he actually is fine and returning to form.
-
JJ Rumors
Yea, I definitely expect him to bounce back next year.
-
JJ Rumors
I just about don't care anymore.
- JJ Rumors
-
Jacob Turner's Zephyrs Debut?
Rich & Tommy sounded like it was a possibility he might get called up for Friday's game, not sure if that was just speculating... Turner or Brantly? Turner. Turnly or Branter? Timmy Turner or Barkely?
- JJ Rumors
-
JJ Rumors
Greinke has retired 10 straight with 6k's through 5 innings. I smell fear in Arlington.. :evil
-
7/29 Post Game
RUGGSANITYYYYYYY :gomiamio