Everything posted by Adrenaline
-
JJ Rumors
5.0IP, 2R-1ER, 2H, 6BB, 4K.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
So to sum up his start, he's struggled with his command (career high six walks) but was able to get out of jams and only allowed one earned run on two hits.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
woah, the padres just have 2 hits.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
EL CABALLO!!!!!!
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
1ER throw 4.0IP. I ain't even mad. Olt, Perez, Martin, Buckel
-
Hanley's I see you
It looks so unoriginal and as if he made it up on the spot. Oh wait..
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
It it was a walk that scored so I ain't even mad JJ's Value :wee
-
JJ Rumors
Holy crap those are a lot of scouts. Padres scored :/
-
JJ Rumors
Profar, Olt, Perez, Martin/Buckel. Kings ransom or no deal.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
Wow, JJ is just isane so far.
-
Jacob Turner's Zephyrs Debut?
Rich & Tommy sounded like it was a possibility he might get called up for Friday's game, not sure if that was just speculating... Turner or Brantly? Turner.
-
JJ Rumors
History could be made today aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
-
JJ Rumors
Perez, olt, Martin or buckel!!!!! I have buckophobia.
-
JJ Rumors
Anyone think JJ takes a dive so he can stay with us? lol I doubt it, he's not type of person. But you never know, I could be wrong.
-
7/29 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
This could possibly be JJ's last start. :|
-
JJ Rumors
Rangers are going to make a move, no way they sit pat and still think they can go Into the playoffs with what they have. Let alone make it to the World Series.
-
JJ Rumors
Jon Morosi @jonmorosi Neftali Feliz scratched from rehab start with elbow discomfort, per @JeffWilson_FWST and @drewdavison. #Rangers really need a starter.
-
JJ Rumors
I hope he pitches bad and is not traded. fixed.
-
LoMo to DL, Webb recalled
Trade lee already. If the marlins ruin lomos career by playing him in lf I'm going to be pissed. This. Please.
-
7/28 Post Game
Very relaxing game. EO's performance exceeded my expectations.
-
7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO 1-0 as a Marlin!! :wee
-
7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
Worst case scenario: EO gets a No Decision! 5.1IP, 5H, 1R, 2BB 5K :high5
-
7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
Solid start for EO :gomiamib
-
7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
FAAAURRRRK. Stanton's Arms.
-
7/28 San Diego Padres vs Miami Marlins
Turner ends the night with 5.0IP 2H 1ER (Home Run) 3BB and 2K's