Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 16th @ St. Louis Cardinals

Featured Replies

  • Author

Maybin's been disappointing lately. :anon

 

 

I know... :confused

 

I hope that this is serving as a learning experience for next season though....

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

  • Author

I haven't really done any research on NL hitting pitchers, but do you guys think JJ could win a silver slugger this year?

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

Maybe something :p

  • Author

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

 

No. Not at all. Me and the maths and sciences don't really mesh too well! I needed a biological science with lab and this was the only interesting class that fit my schedule and go figure, they aren't even offering a lab this semester!

  • Author

Wow, offtopic, but Vegas has Miami as the favorite vs Georgia Tech.

 

 

Where do you find these things? I want to know the spread on Florida vs. Tennessee. Everyone at my job talks about that stuff but I know NOTHING about football.

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

 

No. Not at all. Me and the maths and sciences don't really mesh too well! I needed a biological science with lab and this was the only interesting class that fit my schedule and go figure, they aren't even offering a lab this semester!

That same thing happened to me with Solar System Astronomy, I ended up taking the lab more than a year later. Though, on the positive, it did get me the nickname Rabstadamus.

  • Author

What's with the pixels? Did they just discover?

 

 

LOL right!? I've never seen them use pixels before!

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

 

No. Not at all. Me and the maths and sciences don't really mesh too well! I needed a biological science with lab and this was the only interesting class that fit my schedule and go figure, they aren't even offering a lab this semester!

 

That's why I got graphic design. I hate math, and I'm sure it hates me back.

  • Author

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

 

No. Not at all. Me and the maths and sciences don't really mesh too well! I needed a biological science with lab and this was the only interesting class that fit my schedule and go figure, they aren't even offering a lab this semester!

That same thing happened to me with Solar System Astronomy, I ended up taking the lab more than a year later. Though, on the positive, it did get me the nickname Rabstadamus.

 

 

That is a sweet nickname!

Wow, offtopic, but Vegas has Miami as the favorite vs Georgia Tech.

 

 

Where do you find these things? I want to know the spread on Florida vs. Tennessee. Everyone at my job talks about that stuff but I know NOTHING about football.

Right now I'm seeing...wow... Florida -30 (which makes them 30 point favorites). Real tough schedule Gators...

ctina is back from figuring out who killed the dinosaurs. I always loved CSI: Jurassic Park.

 

 

LOL last Spring I took Geology and we studied the Dinosaurs! CSI: Jurassic Park sounds like an awesome class!

 

Forensic Anthropology is like that show Bones. We are learning how to figure out time of death, cause of death, bone markings.. etc.

Wow, cool. I kinda like my idea better but that's cool too.

 

Are you studying to be a forensic scientist or something?

 

 

No. Not at all. Me and the maths and sciences don't really mesh too well! I needed a biological science with lab and this was the only interesting class that fit my schedule and go figure, they aren't even offering a lab this semester!

 

That's why I got graphic design. I hate math, and I'm sure it hates me back.

The problem with graphic design is that jobs are scarce right now. My buddy is a graphic designer, or was. He's had his degree for 2 years and hasn't been able to get anything good going besides some freelance work. He's gone back to school now to become a pharmaceutical tech.

  • Author

Wow, offtopic, but Vegas has Miami as the favorite vs Georgia Tech.

 

 

Where do you find these things? I want to know the spread on Florida vs. Tennessee. Everyone at my job talks about that stuff but I know NOTHING about football.

Right now I'm seeing...wow... Florida -30 (which makes them 30 point favorites). Real tough schedule Gators...

 

Ugh you don't have to tell me... I have an internship working the games and I get to hear how the Gators paid Charleston Southern 400,000 to come play here and the Trojans 800.000....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.