Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 16th @ St. Louis Cardinals

Featured Replies

In the series finale with the Cardinals on Wednesday, the Marlins returned catcher John Baker to the starting lineup. Ronny Paulino caught on Tuesday night.

 

1) Coghlan, LF

 

2) Johnson, 1B

 

3) Hanley, SS

 

4) Cantu, 3B

 

5) Uggla, 2B

 

6) Baker, C

 

7) Ross, RF

 

8) Maybin, CF

 

9) Johnson, P

 

-- Joe Frisaro

 

I unfortunately will be in Forensic Anthropology so I will miss the first half of the game.... so those of you watching and posting today please include as much detail because I will keeping up with marlinsbaseball and gameday!!

 

Good luck fishies!

Ugggggglaaaaa!!!

 

Marlins 1-0 and :bases_firstandthird (2 outs)

how can that happened two times in a week

Is anybody counting the pitches?

 

I always just use MLB Gameday, though it always used to be a pitch ahead of me when I used to keep track.

hi guys. i'm back... was away all weekend....nice first inning for the bats...JJ struggling again..boo.

 

 

He's abusing of the fast ball.

guys i havent seen any of the past 5 games although i've checked out the box score...how bout a one sentence recap of how we've looked?

 

We've looked okay. I missed Sunday so I can't speak to that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.