9/23 - Phils at Fish

Rabbethan

I'm watching the ESPN feed ... even they thought it was a strike ... but K zone showed it a tiny bit outside, but still .... that was one amazing pitch to a great hitter .. should have been called

I wish we had K-zone so these idiots (Rich and Tommy) would put an end to their whining.

But K-zone is the exact dimensions of the plate. The umps always give the pitchers an inch or two in either side, just depending on the command of the pitcher and the quality of the pitch. Rick has pitched quite well tonight and has been in the strike zone for most of the game .... meaning that should have been a strike.

I'm watching the ESPN feed ... even they thought it was a strike ... but K zone showed it a tiny bit outside, but still .... that was one amazing pitch to a great hitter .. should have been called

I wish we had K-zone so these idiots (Rich and Tommy) would put an end to their whining.

So you're just going to ignore the you were wrong about it being Rich and Tommy bias? Or ignore that Tommy called it boarderline, which is exactly what K-Zone said?

So you're just going to ignore the you were wrong about it being Rich and Tommy bias? Or ignore that Tommy called it boarderline, which is exactly what K-Zone said?

Didn't k-zone and gameday show it as a ball?

Didn't k-zone and gameday show it as a ball?

A tiny bit outside is boarderline. The strikezone is variable in real life.