Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

An amzing start by Jorge Cantu

Featured Replies

I don't have a particular article to post, but I wanted to congratulate Jorge on a spectacular start to the season. We would certainly not be 4-4 without him. They are even talking about it on ESPN! :rolleyes:

 

He's the first player to do this since 1921.

 

Go Jorge!

I don't have a particular article to post, but I didn't want to congratulate Jorge on a spectacular start to the season. We would certainly not be 4-4 without him. They are even talking about it on ESPN! :rolleyes:

 

He's the first player to do this since 1921.

 

Go Jorge!

 

 

LOL

 

I get what you mean! Congrats Cantu! He's definitely been the highlight in these frustrating games!

  • Author

I don't have a particular article to post, but I didn't want to congratulate Jorge on a spectacular start to the season. We would certainly not be 4-4 without him. They are even talking about it on ESPN! :rolleyes:

 

He's the first player to do this since 1921.

 

Go Jorge!

 

 

LOL

 

I get what you mean! Congrats Cantu! He's definitely been the highlight in these frustrating games!

 

Haha fixed. "I didn't want to not congratulate"?

 

Btw, I just got my sister to sign up for the site - you should be her mentor! She already loves the Marlins and watches nearly every game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.