June 4, 201016 yr I like that you are happy one of our starters failed. I'm happy cogz is producing and Cody is back in CF (99% chance he would have caught the ball Cameron misplayed last Saturday nigth to give Philles 1-0 PG) Happy Fredi is trying to shake up the line up by giving Barden and BC more playing time... And the fish took 3 out of 4 from the Brew Crew.... I like Cameron but the last two months he has hoovered around 230 batting average... 99% chance Cameron would have caught that ball too.
June 4, 201016 yr appy Fredi is trying to shake up the line up by giving Barden and BC more playing time... Barden and BC are both dreadful, dreadful hitters.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.