Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/4/10 Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Off topic, but red sox catcher catches weird. Like one leg split at times.

 

I've seen Carlos Ruiz do it. Quite a few catchers do it to give the pitcher more of a low target I believe.

Off topic, but red sox catcher catches weird. Like one leg split at times.

 

I've seen Carlos Ruiz do it. Quite a few catchers do it to give the pitcher more of a low target I believe.

 

For some reason I seem to recall Philly catchers constantly doing it over the years...I may be wrong tho

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.