Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/4/10 Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Calling Jair Jurrijens "JJ" is an insult to the real JJ.

As I put on my facebook status minutes ago...

 

says he wants coffee or a latte and see the Marlins spank the Braves on MLBN tonight. Just cry Atlanta, in fact, just cry the entire city of Atlanta, you can't beat the Florida Marlins, aka Miami Marlins as of 2012.

Well my DirectTV guide says that MLBN will be showing either Marlins/Braves or White Sox/Red Sox. Knowing my luck it's going to be the latter. Something I didn't realize either is that ESPN has shown only ONE Marlins game all year. Out of all the games they show throughout the season they can only find room for one game. It's depressing. Here's to hoping I don't have to follow on MLB Gameday.

Well my DirectTV guide says that MLBN will be showing either Marlins/Braves or White Sox/Red Sox. Knowing my luck it's going to be the latter. Something I didn't realize either is that ESPN has shown only ONE Marlins game all year. Out of all the games they show throughout the season they can only find room for one game. It's depressing. Here's to hoping I don't have to follow on MLB Gameday.

 

 

Living in Eastern NC I might see the out of it Red Sox game. Maybe MLBN will go stupid and think the game is in Atlanta and air that feed...

Yeah, I'm not getting the game because of some lame SEC tv regulations. Instead I'm getting the Auburn game... :(

 

Also, I have MLB Extra Innings and I really don't see the point of it since I can never watch any of the Marlins games. I understand blackout restrictions but I thought I'd be able to get the feed from the opposing team. Lame. I'm not resigning for extra innings next season.

Admin got thrown out?!

 

Huh?

 

I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench?

Oh, THAT Admin... hah

 

Yeah, if you're on the DL, you aren't allowed to argue anything.

Ross Gload got ejected recently when he was on the DL for saying something to the umpire.

Admin got thrown out?!

 

Huh?

 

I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench?

Oh, THAT Admin... hah

 

Yeah, if you're on the DL, you aren't allowed to argue anything.

Ross Gload got ejected recently when he was on the DL for saying something to the umpire.

 

Yeah I know. I just can't watch the game cause they're not airing it in Gainesville. I'm just making sure I got it straight.

Admin got thrown out?!

 

Huh?

 

I'm assuming he was arguing balls and strikes on the bench?

Oh, THAT Admin... hah

 

Yeah, if you're on the DL, you aren't allowed to argue anything.

Ross Gload got ejected recently when he was on the DL for saying something to the umpire.

 

Yeah I know. I just can't watch the game cause they're not airing it in Gainesville. I'm just making sure I got it straight.

You live in Gainesville? :o

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.