Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evan Longoria Commercial

Featured Replies

Just saw this on ESPN. I love Longoria, and I think he's a great choice. But I was still surprised because baseball so rarely promotes individual players.

 

Is this signaling a change? It'd be interesting to see baseball finally adjusting to a shift in the public mindset.

 

I personally think baseball needs to promote its stars. It's worked really well in other sports, and baseball needs to get out of the past and start doing it, too.

Just saw this on ESPN. I love Longoria, and I think he's a great choice. But I was still surprised because baseball so rarely promotes individual players.

 

Is this signaling a change? It'd be interesting to see baseball finally adjusting to a shift in the public mindset.

 

I personally think baseball needs to promote its stars. It's worked really well in other sports, and baseball needs to get out of the past and start doing it, too.

 

 

If this is the one where he thinks some punk stole his hat and goes on this whacky chase, it's like a year old.

Well they have those 'There's only one October!' commercials that highlight the struggle of an individual player. If you mean product advertising, I think it's new :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.