Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Logan picked off :thumbdown

 

 

Dempster. He has voodoo powers from Canada.

 

I feel a nap coming on, must not continue laying down...and I thought this was a wringley series?

 

Nah but I got some wringley gum if ya want any ;) Try to stay awake! Fight the urge! Or at least till ya know we're 5 runs behind...

 

And it's a 1-0 cubbie lead now.

 

And how good are the Marlins against dempster? I remember him being a jokester on marlins...

 

 

Well Rich just kind of answered your question...Of all Marlins, Tracy has the best record against Dempster...I guess that says something

Well, hitdacycle...it's not like demapter has a good strike to ball ration so far tonight

 

 

I'm thinking if Uggla didn't try for two bases, we'd be tied right now :confused

Or if Logan caught the ball that he lost track of and let drop, the Cubs probably wouldn't have scored..I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us in the end

The ad in the background: "Part Bag. Part Dumpster" I laugh..because I used to call Dempster "Dumpster" at times

The ad in the background: "Part Bag. Part Dumpster" I laugh..because I used to call Dempster "Dumpster" at times

 

 

I swear so have other marlins fans. Maybe it's his MLB nickname?

The ad in the background: "Part Bag. Part Dumpster" I laugh..because I used to call Dempster "Dumpster" at times

 

 

I swear so have other marlins fans. Maybe it's his MLB nickname?

 

heh well if it is, then that ad is a slap in his face..I found it funny that it was there when he's pitching but then again it could always be there, I usually just ignore them so I don't really notice

Lonely in here........HEY Hitdacycle....I'm on my iPhone...

 

 

Yeah, no one wants to talk :confused I think if I were to leave, there'd be like 30 people talking. And don't worry about it..that video was just a "lame joke drum" sound...

Lonely in here........HEY Hitdacycle....I'm on my iPhone...

 

 

Yeah, no one wants to talk :confused I think if I were to leave, there'd be like 30 people talking. And don't worry about it..that video was just a "lame joke drum" sound...

Oh no, most of YouTube works on iphone

Lonely in here........HEY Hitdacycle....I'm on my iPhone...

 

 

Yeah, no one wants to talk :confused I think if I were to leave, there'd be like 30 people talking. And don't worry about it..that video was just a "lame joke drum" sound...

Oh no, most of YouTube works on iphone

 

oh cool, I don't have an iphone..but youtube doesn't work on my phone I don't think heh

I missed the beginning of the game, why is Hanley out?

 

 

I believe it's because of his sore elbow...but I didn't hear the pregame show

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.