Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Chicago Cubs

@

Florida Marlins

 

Pitching for the CUBS

Ryan Dempster

Pitching for the MARLINS

Alejandro Sanabia

 

 

 

Dempster

G GS CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB SO W L P/GS WHIP BAA ERA

30 30 1 0 193.2 174 95 78 22 78 185 13 10 106.3 1.30 .240 3.62

 

Sanabia

G	GS	CG	SHO	IP	H	R	ER	HR	BB	SO	W	L	P/GS	WHIP	BAA	ERA
12	9	0	0	54.2	59	26	24	4	13	37	4	2	78.8	1.32	.272	3.95

My career game thread record: 11-13

This season: 6-3

  • Author

I feel bad for any Marlins fans who have to deal with the Cubs fans tonight...

 

Lol.

My mother and I went to a game vs the Cubs back in 07 I believe at the end and we got tickets that ended up sitting behind a drunk female Cubs fan. She was sooo dumb. Annoyed the hell out of my mum xD

I feel bad for any Marlins fans who have to deal with the Cubs fans tonight...

 

Lol.

My mother and I went to a game vs the Cubs back in 07 I believe at the end and we got tickets that ended up sitting behind a drunk female Cubs fan. She was sooo dumb. Annoyed the hell out of my mum xD

 

You're repeating yourself.

Game Time! :gofish :gofishb

 

Win :chair a :chair game!!! :chair Beat those :chair cubs!

:whistle I'm lonely...lala hi all you guests! Why don't you all register and actually chat in the thread?

I WANNA BELIEVE

 

 

That we will win this game?

 

that the remaining games this year won't be a complete disaster

I WANNA BELIEVE

 

 

That we will win this game?

 

that the remaining games this year won't be a complete disaster

 

 

oooh...well I'm willing to believe we can win this game at least :whistle

Dear god is Logan's left eye bloodshot red?

 

EDIT: Mostly. Looked pretty grotesque for a second

Hi guests...and anonymous lurking there in the shadows...so I have a good feeling about this game. I think we will win it! But then again, I had a good feeling about the lotto numbers the other night and let's just say I'm a $1 less now

Logan picked off :thumbdown

 

 

Dempster. He has voodoo powers from Canada.

 

I feel a nap coming on, must not continue laying down...and I thought this was a wringley series?

Logan picked off :thumbdown

 

 

Dempster. He has voodoo powers from Canada.

 

I feel a nap coming on, must not continue laying down...and I thought this was a wringley series?

 

Nah but I got some wringley gum if ya want any ;) Try to stay awake! Fight the urge! Or at least till ya know we're 5 runs behind...

Logan picked off :thumbdown

 

 

Dempster. He has voodoo powers from Canada.

 

I feel a nap coming on, must not continue laying down...and I thought this was a wringley series?

 

Nah but I got some wringley gum if ya want any ;) Try to stay awake! Fight the urge! Or at least till ya know we're 5 runs behind...

 

And it's a 1-0 cubbie lead now.

 

And how good are the Marlins against dempster? I remember him being a jokester on marlins...

I'm already getting frustrated about this sloppyness...generally when we play like this, we lose

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.