Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy basketball anyone?

Featured Replies

I have never done one before but would like to give it a try if anyone is interested. I'll start one up on yahoo and give you guys the specifics if we get enough interest

 

Would like to do weekly lineup changes, not daily.. thats the way i like to do it in baseball and hope people would be okay with that in basketball. Seems to make it less of a hassle and keeps people involved. Also think autodraft would be easier. Thoughts?

 

I more or less want to get one going just so I can have an interest in random teams that I usually never pay attention to.

I'd do it; I'm not sure why you want to do an autodraft, though? Live drafts are much more interesting.

  • Author

I'd be down for a live draft.. just thought it might be hard to get everyone together. but i guess we do have a few weeks to figure it out

I'd be down for a live draft.. just thought it might be hard to get everyone together. but i guess we do have a few weeks to figure it out

 

 

 

If it's a live draft, you have 1 person in your league already. :cool

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.