Lost password unable to sign back in

ctina22772

Apparently I forgot my password into my ctina2277 account and I had a password retrieval and account validation email sent to my email. I attempted to retrieve my password about 5 times and every time I was confronted with an error message. This exact same thing happened to my sister.

What can I do to rectify this situation?

Merged into Other Sports. The first page of topics went back about 7 months with about one active topic a month so it didn't warrant keeping around as it's own forum any longer. Sorry about that for those fans of that forum, I was doing a little spring cleaning the other day and it didn't make the cut.

The thread you were looking for is here - http://www.marlinsba...-keeper-league/

Ok cool. Am I also right in saying some things were deleted, as I'm sure the other day my post count was roughly 40-50 higher?

Nope I didn't delete any posts. I just sync'd the post counts to be actual which I do about once a year. Those 50 or so posts you lost would reflect deleted posts over time.

Ok cool. Am I also right in saying some things were deleted, as I'm sure the other day my post count was roughly 40-50 higher?

Nope I didn't delete any posts. I just sync'd the post counts to be actual which I do about once a year. Those 50 or so posts you lost would reflect deleted posts over time.

Shh Admin, tell him he's crazy and see how he reacts.

Shh Admin, tell him he's crazy and see how he reacts.

No way! You're crazy. :mischief

• 3 weeks later...

I've emailed this place twice trying to regain my password and it's been to no avail.

I've had to make ANOTHER account.

I'm running out of email addresses.

Last time I couldn't remember my password I had to make another account as well.

I resent losing my status and I don't want to be a f***ing guppy, especially since I've been a member for 2+ years.

I'm lisimoomoo who before that was bakerluv... Help?

I'm not having any password issues, but I have been having some issues logging in with Firefox since the changes. Maybe it's related to the log-in problems she is having.

When I try logging in through Firefox, it seems like I'm logged in for a microsecond and then logged out. I'm not getting any error messages.

However, when I log in through IE, everything works fine.

• 3 weeks later...