Marlins Hot Stove Report

Admin

FLORIDA MARLINS TV ALERT – New “Marlins Hot Stove Report� Premieres Tomorrow (2/19) at 1:00pm on FOX Sports Florida

On the 2nd edition of the “Marlins Hot Stove Report,� detailing the off-season news for the Florida Marlins, FOX Sports Florida’s broadcast team of Rich Waltz, Tommy Hutton and Jeff Conine are joined by Marlins General Manager Mike Hill for a discussion on the off-season personnel moves made by the club and what to watch for as Spring Training begins.

In addition, FOX Sports Florida follows Marlins first baseman Gaby Sanchez as he toured the newly-christened USS Jason Dunham, a U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer docked at Port Everglades. FOX Sports Florida Marlins reporter Frank Forte details outfielder Logan Morrision’s first baseball “Camp for a Cure� to raise money for cancer research. Logan’s father, Tom passed away this off-season after a long battle with lung cancer. Frank also visits the construction site of the new Marlins Ballpark for the latest developments with Marlins Vice President Claude Delorme.

The “Marlins Hot Stove Report� is hosted and produced by Frank Forte. Airdates on FOX Sports Florida: 2/19, 1:00pm; 2/20, 12noon; 2/23, 6:00pm; 2/24, 6:30pm; 3/2, 2:00pm & 10:00pm; 3/5, 6:00pm; and 3/13, 12:30pm ET.

I watched it. They had nothing to say that hasn't already been dissected 22 ways from Sunday right here, and quite frankly, the dissecting was done much better on this board.

Frank should confine himself to giving tours of the stadium because beyond that he's not just useless, but annoying. I'd rather watch and listen to 100 hours of Minervini than 1 minute of Frank.

100% disagree. I love Inside the Marlins/Panthers, which are all done by him.

I agree with you Rabbethan. I much prefer Forte to the Met loving Minervini. He seemed to miss about half the games last year, and I haven't seen him at all so far this year -- maybe we get lucky and Minervini is gone for good.