Coghlan in CF

really liking that scott cousins is getting his hits so far just in case dominguez doesnt make it.

would like to see coghlan at second, infante at third and cousins in center.

but i guess were all better off with dominguez winning the spot and having cousins as the 4th outfielder which would be good as well.

It would be a very Marlins thing to do to prep Coghlan for CF all spring and then stick him at second with no work. Not that I'm against it, as I'm not for Dominguez starting the year in the bigs nor Coghlan in CF. I don't really believe Cousins in starting caliber though, and would have preferred this situation being avoided by having a true CFer.

I am cureious to know what you see in Cousins to make you believe he cannot be a major league calibre CF?

We have many players as starters with a lot less talent

Who are these "many players"? We haven't started a player will less talent than Cousins since Emilio Bonifacio played horrifically in 2009.

I would say that Cousins has more upside than Amezaga who started many games for us in CF.

Cousins has always been a case of upside but while he has always put up decent numbers in the minors, he clearly has not been the player that some select scouts thought he could end up being. His upside could still be high, but his chances of reaching that upside are very slim.