Met Joe Frazier last night..

Matty

He was doing talks in one of Liverpools best restaurants. I felt sorry for him as he doesn't have to it. He's has a cane but is an amazing person. Fantastic to talk to, spent 20 minutes with him and it was brilliant.

Someone made a good point, saying he doesn't have to do it but he wants to for more money.

Bought a signed gloved box with a picture of him taking Ali out with a plaque under for £200.

Also got a picture with him. Will post all pictures later.

Joe Frazier does need to do this - he's not rich, has a ton of kids and is pretty much a drunk

Consider yourself fortunate to of met the guy when he was trying to get paid and not in his normal daily routine - they guy has turned into a pure bum

I know we all say the same thing... "If I made it rich, I'd be smart about things and not go broke" I mean, sure, it sounds easy enough, but SO MANY professional athletes find themselves in these situations when their career are done. Antoine Walker going bankrupt after making over 100 million over his career rings a bell... It has to come down to their upbringing and such... Pretty crazy stuff.

I asked him about who was his toughest fight, he replied ' George Foreman was the better fighter, Ali was the better talker'. very true about the talking but Ali was still an incredible fighter.

Here is a picture of me, Joe Frzier and my dad.

And her is the signed Glove i bought for £200

I asked him about who was his toughest fight, he replied ' George Foreman was the better fighter, Ali was the better talker'. very true about the talking but Ali was still an incredible fighter.

I take it you never saw the Foreman fight because if you had you wouldn't have had to ask him. That was one of the worst destructions I ever saw.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.