May 19, 201115 yr Author Yeah. He started out strong but his last outting sucked. 10 ER in 3.1 IP. The good news for the Z's and Marlins is the player he was called up to fill in for (pretty sure it's West but D didnt say his name) is back which is why he was sent down. I realize they could have sent someone else down but from what it sounds like this was the plan all along. It will be good for him to do back down to AA and work on his game. I watched the game where he gave up the 10 and I feel is he is trying to be perfect and make perfect pitches which isnt his game. When he was in the Tigers organization and was having success the approach was "bat hunting" pitching to contact and ground balls. He's never going to be a strikeout pitcher. Spike. I have to give you your due. He didnt come out and set the world on fire like I thought he would.
May 21, 201115 yr dude, trahern is nothing special. i understand you are his friend but you gotta look at it from an outsiders perspective and a sense of realism. he is a minor league pitcher.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.