Penny knows how to pitch....

dawg31

:) Hey Ed, give Penny his due, he pitched his heart out, also, did you note where Torberg said he was in the best shape he has ever seen him in??? Everyone is intitled to their opinion but you need to give credit when credit is deserved. I think he can emerge as the ace. Just give him some time.

WOW!!Yea Dawg, Great job by Penny. He finally used something other than his fastball. His curveball was nasty, now lets work in that change-up a little and take to other level. If he get all those pitches down look out...............

"BUT" Penny need to be CONSISTENT. If takes that same fire to the mound everytime out, making very pitch count. The sky the limit, but remember Brad did this last year against the Rockies and Expos. I like the fact the fastball wasn't working and he relied on the curve. Dawg I just hope this is Brad turn point in his career and not looking back. Again great job Brad. :D