Directv

Has anyone had any trouble with Directv? I decided to use Directv because it was cheap compared to everyone else and I will only be using it for a maximum of 12 months. So, I was told I had a 12 month sub BUT my dad called today and Directv said we have a 24 month sub... which we NEVER agreed upon. Could they just have changed it? I remember telling the person on the phone I just want 12 months.

Argh, little angry because I have to pay a hefty cancellation fee but atleast I dont have to deal with them anymore :bottom

A lot of times additional contracts are added if you make changes, like getting an extra receiver or upgrading to a DVR etc. Maybe something like that happened?

Nothing was added. We have two boxes (Just added $5). We were told that it will be $36.24 for 12 months and it will only be 12 months. My dad called and he knows all about this stuff - he would know if it was 24 months. Annoying.

A lot of times additional contracts are added if you make changes, like getting an extra receiver or upgrading to a DVR etc. Maybe something like that happened?

Nothing was added. We have two boxes (Just added $5). We were told that it will be $36.24 for 12 months and it will only be 12 months. My dad called and he knows all about this stuff - he would know if it was 24 months. Annoying.

Maybe you said "12 months. Just 12 months." And they thought "she said 12 twice! That's 24!"

Guest Lissy

I once asked them if, with my package, I'd be able to watch SNY and they asked me to spell it. :whistle

Talking to one of their agents is like talking to my own dog.

The only reason I have it is because of the Sunday Ticket, bleh. Yay, paying them almost $200 a month is just lovely.