November 28, 200322 yr gotta think if Pudge is resigned, loverboy would be signed too Well if they start kissing early in the season, God knows what may happen if we make the playoffs.
November 28, 200322 yr PF is SOOOO gonna whip you... She will forgive me with this pic PudgeFan1981 Enjoy . . . .
November 28, 200322 yr I have that pic. what pic dont you have? Actually, a lot. really? can you show them to me? lol ha ha
November 28, 200322 yr she is still looking for the butt nekid makeout pic of him and Ugie... Shaddap!! :: sticks a turkey leg in KJC's mouth ::
November 28, 200322 yr I have that pic. what pic dont you have? Actually, a lot. really? can you show them to me? lol ha ha :: sticks a turkey leg in your mouth ::
November 28, 200322 yr mmm :: munch munch munch :: mmm good turkey... It's actually crow..... it's kinda big but after all that stuff you said about the Dolphins....
November 28, 200322 yr I have that pic. what pic dont you have? Actually, a lot.You have this one? Hmm, not a good baseball pic. I'm starting to have my doubts about Pudge :confused
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.