Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any news on pudge?

Featured Replies

what did i say about the dolphins?

Now you're trying to act innocent?? :D

*makes Pudge wearing an O's cap avatar for PF*

I am gonna stick my 5-inch heeled boots up your a**! LOL

no really? did i bash them or something? just because i like the OTHER team...

I'm starting to have my doubts about Pudge :confused

what does that mean? jk with PudgeFan about Pudge's sexual preferences. . .

no really? did i bash them or something? just because i like the OTHER team...

Not saying a word....not a single word....

JPierre0806- I have like 2 or 3 floppies full. I also have some more thanks to Admin. They're all going in my site.

 

FreshFish- I know. :p

KJC- How about I step on your tongue with my 5-inch stilletto boots? Now THAT would hurt.

11,835 exactly... i seen em.

lol Ignore him, he's a moron. I mean, just look at him. Poor kid needs a hug. :p

lol hey pudgefan whats your pudge website i want to see it.

It's on my sig. Click the pic.

PF, they think you hate me :lol

Nah...I don't hate you..... :: flips you off :: :D

its all my fault Mr. Zoid i turned a pointless Q? into a Pudge joke thread...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.