Newbie advice - Gameday

Hi all,

I'm looking to attend the Marlins vs Nationals game next month while I'm in town, but being a cricket-toting, soccer-fancying, rugby-loving Brit I'm not totally up to speed on everything to do with the national sport, so I thought I'd ask for some advice from you guys:

Which game day would you suggest has the best atmosphere - Saturday or a Sunday game?

Are there any fan bars to go to after or before to soak in the pre/post game buzz?

That's about it, Cheers

Just drive to LoKal (3190 Commodore Plaza, Miami, FL 33133), drink great craft beer, have some water, and drive home.

Make sure you're ready to pay for the water, though. f***ers charged us for water the first and only time we went there.

Try Titanic, it's a bit further south on US1, near the UM campus. They brew their ales in-house, and they're pretty cheap.

Just drive to LoKal (3190 Commodore Plaza, Miami, FL 33133), drink great craft beer, have some water, and drive home.

Make sure you're ready to pay for the water, though. f***ers charged us for water the first and only time we went there.

Try Titanic, it's a bit further south on US1, near the UM campus. They brew their ales in-house, and they're pretty cheap.

Wow, that's surprising. I don't recall paying for water, although I'm not 100% I ordered water! :D

Wow, that's surprising. I don't recall paying for water, although I'm not 100% I ordered water! :D

Lol yea, that's the life of someone who doesn't drink for ya'. If you like to drink, have you tried Titanic? I've heard from the people I go with that the stuff is top notch.

Lol yea, that's the life of someone who doesn't drink for ya'. If you like to drink, have you tried Titanic? I've heard from the people I go with that the stuff is top notch.

I haven't -- I don't live in FL anymore -- but I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip!