Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm going to the suns game tonight

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is my report from the game. Marisnick is the real deal, he hit a walk-off home run the night before, I was mad that I missed that. In the game I went to he went 1-3, BB, SB. The hit was an infield hit where the ball was hit hard to SS and the Shortstop had to run a long way just to field it he made a strong throw but Marisnick beat it out. Zack Cox homered. Jay Jackson pitched decently but the defense for both teams was shaky at best. All in all Marisnick is a potential 5-tool guy. If anybody has any questions about the game I'll answer them (:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.